These packages are tailored to your needs and delivered in your school. As former Local Authority Curriculum Development Advisers we have a breadth of knowledge and resources on which we are able to draw. Our aim is to provide schools with strategic Computing support using a range of course structures. We can help you identify needs and organise training and support packages for your staff.
These packages can also be adapted to the needs of clusters or consortiums.
Support can include:
- Developing e-awareness: Online Safety staff, parent and pupil workshops
- Computing subject leader support and mentoring
- Development planning
- Software and Hardware audits
- Curriculum review
- Monitoring and assessment
- Introducing mobile technology