Developing awareness of Online Safety issues is of paramount importance to all schools.
Is your school up to speed with it’s responsibility?
Is your school Online Safety compliant?
Do you have resources to support your staff, pupils and parents?
Does one member of staff have a higher level of expertise (in line with Ofsted Online Safety recommendations)?
ICTinspires regularly delivers CEOP accredited Online Safety training courses.
Course completion will result in a CEOP Accredited attendance certificate and access to further resources.
The course is delivered by a CEOP Ambassador trainer and:-
- Trains one member of staff to a higher accredited level
- Provides an overview of CEOP and the Thinkuknow education programme
- Explains new technologies, how young people use them and associated risks
- Shows how the free Thinkuknow education resources respond to these risks
- Demonstrates structured Online Safety curriculum ideas and classroom guidance
- Discusses staff and parent training options
- Gives access to a progressive Online Safety curriculum for EYFS – Y6
- Links to Online Safety policy templates and further resources
These sessions are normally center based but if you would find it more beneficial to have a school based session as a whole school inset, please contact us.