This package focuses on whole school ICT development and in particular strategic development for the senior leadership team. It can include the following elements:
- Development planning
- Software and Hardware audits
- Curriculum review
- Monitoring and assessment
- Introducing mobile technology
The course content can vary according to school’s needs.
Session contents could include:
Pre-visit preparation including:
- SLT to complete a whole school ICT self-review and submit for analysis prior to visit one
- All staff complete online ICT skills audit
Specialist consultant to discuss school’s needs:
- Review the initial self-review
- Evaluate staff training requirements from the audit summaries
- Audit hardware and software
- Advise SLT on development of ICT and Computing curriculum
- Discuss findings
Visit Two, Three and Four:
These 3 visits led by one of our appointed Approved Trainer team.
This will be led by an ICT consultant to evaluate the progress made by the school with recommendations for future development of ICT.
Contact us for more information